Re: st: FW: equivalent SAS PRINQUAL procedure in Stata

From   Alberto R Osella <>
Subject   Re: st: FW: equivalent SAS PRINQUAL procedure in Stata
Date   Fri, 22 Jun 2012 13:47:26 +0200

See pca
help pca will give you a first sight on help.

Otherwise you can to the online pdf documentation:

pca — Principal component analysis
Principal component analysis of data
pca varlist

, options

Principal component analysis of a correlation or covariance matrix
pcamat matname, n(#)

options pcamat options

Hper this helps

Alberto R. Osella, MD, PhD
Laboratorio di Epidemiologia e Biostatistica
IRCCS Saverio de Bellis
Via Turi, 27
70013 Castellana Grotte (BA)
Tel:    +39 0804994655