st: scheme bexpand

From   Colin Campbell <col.campbell@rocketmail.com>
Subject   st: scheme bexpand
Date   Fri, 22 Jun 2012 03:49:44 -0700 (PDT)

Dear statalist,

I am creating a scheme based on economist and would like the note text box to be the width of the plot region irrespective of the

amount of text. The equivalent option is, of course, -bexpand- but I cannot work out how use this in the scheme.

any ideas?

Colin