st: Mhodds and Bootstrapping

From   ankona banerjee <>
Subject   st: Mhodds and Bootstrapping
Date   Thu, 21 Jun 2012 10:11:36 -0600

I am wondering if I can use the Mantel-Haenszel command (mhodds) in to
obtain odds ratios in a dataset that has been bootstrapped. The
command I am using is svyset [pw=wts_m], svy: mhodds [var1] [var2], by
I am getting an error message saying that mhodds is not compatible
with bootstrapping and vce estimation procedures.

My STATA license number is 50120531096. The license is in the name of
SKY-RDC [ Statistics Canada].
Any help in this regard will be appreciated.

Ankona Banerjee,
M.Sc (c) , Department of Community Health and Epidemiology,
University of Saskatchewan