Re: st: Mhodds and Bootstrapping

From   William Buchanan <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: Mhodds and Bootstrapping
Date   Thu, 21 Jun 2012 09:32:43 -0700

Hi Ankona,

I believe you intended your message for Stata technical support and not the Stata Listserv.  Although the folks at Stata receive the messages sent to the listserv, you can probably get a quicker response by emailing tech support directly.

- Billy

Sent from my iPhone