Re: st: get rid of small dots at textboxes when using two yxais

From   Oliver Jones <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: get rid of small dots at textboxes when using two yxais
Date   Wed, 20 Jun 2012 15:32:35 +0200

You are completely right Maarten. I didn't consider that it might be a version problem.
I will include the version number from now on.

For anyone who is interested, as it turned out it's not a version problem but a problem with Linux. To be more specific the dot's just show up when the graph is displayed. The saved graphs (.eps and .png) look fine.

Kind regards
Oliver