Re: st: get rid of small dots at textboxes when using two yxais

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: get rid of small dots at textboxes when using two yxais
Date   Wed, 20 Jun 2012 11:41:16 +0200

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:17 AM, Oliver Jones wrote:
> I just encountered a problem with my textboxes when using two yaxis.
> At the left bottom corner there appears a small dot that I don't want to be
> there.

I cannot reproduce that behavior. I am using Stata 12.1, current
update level 23 May 2012 on a Windows 7 machine. I have checked with
the -s2color- scheme (default in Stata) and the -lean1- scheme (my
default) (*).

-- Maarten

(*) the -lean1- scheme is user written by Svend Juul, you can download
it by typing in Stata -findit lean-, and follow the instructions. It
is discussed in Svend Juul (2003) "Lean mainstream schemes for Stata 8
graphics" The Stata Journal, 3(3): 295-301.

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen
Wilhelmstrasse 36