Re: st: weighted logistic regression in stata

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: weighted logistic regression in stata
Date   Wed, 20 Jun 2012 06:41:18 +0200

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 1:32 AM, Katherine Nishimura wrote:
> I have an epidemiologic dataset and want to do a weighted logistic
> regression.  I have a continuous exposure variable that I want to see
> if it is associated with a binary outcome.  The accuracy of the
> exposure variable is highly variable and I want to do a logistic
> regression with assigns greater weight to exposure values that are
> highly accurate, and lower weight to values that have lower accuracy.

-logit- allows weights, as you can see in the help-file of -logit-.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen