st: weighted logistic regression in stata

From   Katherine Nishimura <knishimura@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: weighted logistic regression in stata
Date   Tue, 19 Jun 2012 16:32:44 -0700

I have an epidemiologic dataset and want to do a weighted logistic
regression.  I have a continuous exposure variable that I want to see
if it is associated with a binary outcome.  The accuracy of the
exposure variable is highly variable and I want to do a logistic
regression with assigns greater weight to exposure values that are
highly accurate, and lower weight to values that have lower accuracy.
Can stata do this type of analysis?  What command should I use?
Thanks,
Katie