st: SEM with bootstrapping for analysis of mediation

From   "Iyer, Neeraj N" <>
Subject   st: SEM with bootstrapping for analysis of mediation
Date   Tue, 19 Jun 2012 11:56:17 -0400

Hello Stata users,

I am conducting a Structural Equation Modeling (sem) for analysis of mediation.  I would like to obtain bootstrap standard errors and confidence intervals.  Does anyone have experience calculating bootstrap intervals for testing indirect effects.

I did find description of the program "indireff.ado" on but was unable to locate the the .ado file.  Any guidance regarding the download or the procedure would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.