st: SEM with bootstrapping for analysis of mediation

From   "Iyer, Neeraj N" <niyer@purdue.edu>
Subject   st: SEM with bootstrapping for analysis of mediation
Date   Tue, 19 Jun 2012 11:56:17 -0400

Hello Stata users,

I am conducting a Structural Equation Modeling (sem) for analysis of mediation.  I would like to obtain bootstrap standard errors and confidence intervals.  Does anyone have experience calculating bootstrap intervals for testing indirect effects.

I did find description of the program "indireff.ado" on http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/faq/sem_mediation.htm but was unable to locate the the .ado file.  Any guidance regarding the download or the procedure would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Neeraj