Re: st: Latent Growth Curve SEM GUI

From   William Buchanan <william@williambuchanan.net>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Latent Growth Curve SEM GUI
Date   Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:41:28 -0700

Hi Carter,

Which Mplus example are you trying to replicate?  It might just be that what you are trying to do would be better expressed via syntax than in the GUI.  Have you looked through the [SEM] manual for Stata?  There is a Growth Curve model in the examples section there which could probably give you a good idea of ways to modify the syntax to reproduce things correctly.

Billy