Re: st: RE: Insheet Command Problem

From   Davia Downey <downeyd@gvsu.edu>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Insheet Command Problem
Date   Thu, 14 Jun 2012 21:20:49 +0000

When I have TextEdit look for the line 4508597 it says it's an invalid
line number. Is there a way I can rearrange the file in text edit in order
to read each line separately?

Davia Cox Downey
Assistant Professor of Public Administration
School of Public, Nonprofit &
Health Administration
Grand Valley State University

242C DeVos Center