RE: st: documentation on iteration for a non linear regression

From   tashi lama <ltashi32@hotmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: documentation on iteration for a non linear regression
Date   Wed, 13 Jun 2012 13:40:54 +0000

Thanx a lot. I have none experience working with the matrix in stata. Looks like this is a start. Is there a way to use those matrix contents as a macro or a scalar while writing a do file like we use `r(sum)' after summ varlist command?

Thanx tons