Re: st: Accessing failure function from sts list

Subject   Re: st: Accessing failure function from sts list
Date   Thu, 7 Jun 2012 10:31:14 -0400

Welcome to Statalist!  When you signed up, you were asked to read the the Statalist FAQ.  If I had to pick the part to read first it would be Section 3.  There you will see the advice "do your homework" before posting.  This means, in part, read the -help- and manual entries. You appear to have missed the following in the -help- for -sts list-:

1. examples that use the option "at(10 40 to 160)", showing that at() can take flexible numeric lists.
2. the saving() option, which saves the results to a Stata data set.

(If you ran -sts list- from the Menu  first you would also have seen these options in the Options pane.)

A personal note: When I start to use a new command, I  open -help- and scroll down to the examples before reading anything else. Only then do I go back and look at the details. In version 12, I open the reference manual (link at the top of -help- ), because it is easier to read.

Steve
[email protected]