RE: st: Import excel issues stata12

From   "David Radwin" <dradwin@mprinc.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: Import excel issues stata12
Date   Wed, 6 Jun 2012 11:23:36 -0700 (PDT)

Dan,

This is a good tip, and thank you for posting it.

I think it is a very good idea to keep the original Excel files on your
hard drive for various reasons. You can compress them later to save space.
But if for some reason you don't want to keep the Excel files, you can
always -erase- the files after importing the data into Stata.

David
--
David Radwin
Senior Research Associate