Re: st: Combining seperate graphs into one

From   urbain thierry YOGO <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Combining seperate graphs into one
Date   Wed, 6 Jun 2012 18:30:29 +0100

To my view, a simple way to combine graph is to use
graph combine. for instance you make three diferrents graphs named a1 a2 a3
to combine these graph, you use
graph combine a1 a2 a3
 it is more tractable. But you can keep using grc1leg. Maybe the error
arises because you have not named the graph appropriately.

2012/6/6, sebas nicaise <[email protected]>:
> Dear all,
>
> I have two seperate graphs and want to plot them together in 1 graph.
> graph 1: leverageratio of firms in competitive industries, LEVHIGH
> graph 2: leverageratio of firms in concentrated industries, LEVLOW
>
> I have installed the grc1leg which combine graphs into one graph with a
> common legend.
>
> I use the command: grc1leg LEVHIGH.gph LEVLOW.gph, ycommon
>
> However, I still get the same graph if when I use the -graph combine-
> command, the two graphs next to eachother.
>
> I assume the mistake is easy to spot however, I don't get it.
> Can someone help me out?
>
> Thank you,
> Sebastiaan

*Urbain Thierry YOGO