st: Combining seperate graphs into one

From   sebas nicaise <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Combining seperate graphs into one
Date   Wed, 6 Jun 2012 12:04:48 +0000

Dear all,

I have two seperate graphs and want to plot them together in 1 graph.
graph 1: leverageratio of firms in competitive industries, LEVHIGH
graph 2: leverageratio of firms in concentrated industries, LEVLOW

I have installed the grc1leg which combine graphs into one graph with a common legend.

I use the command: grc1leg LEVHIGH.gph LEVLOW.gph, ycommon

However, I still get the same graph if when I use the -graph combine- command, the two graphs next to eachother.

I assume the mistake is easy to spot however, I don't get it.
Can someone help me out?

Thank you,