st: RE: column headings using estout

From   Lance Erickson <lance_erickson@byu.edu>
Subject   st: RE: column headings using estout
Date   Wed, 6 Jun 2012 16:18:27 +0000

Hi David,

Here's one potential solution...

sysuse auto, clear

eststo m1: reg price foreign
eststo m2: reg price foreign weight length
eststo m3: reg mpg foreign
eststo m4: reg mpg foreign weight length

estout m1 m2 m3 m4, ///
	mgroups(price price mpg mpg, pattern(1 1 1 1)) ///
	mlabel(origin physical origin physical) ///
	collabel(none)

Best,
Lance