Re: st: Brant test and goodness of fit(after -oprobit-) with complex survey data

From   Sol <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Brant test and goodness of fit(after -oprobit-) with complex survey data
Date   Wed, 6 Jun 2012 20:15:09 +0900

Dear Marteen,

Thanks for your help....unfortunately, I've already done most of the
empirical work using the oprobit model and it would cost me lots of
time to re-do the entire analysis with an -ologit- command. Is there a
corresponsing command to -gologit2- that is based on probit?

Thanks,
Yeon Soo