[no subject]

So my question is the following: After importing this dataset into
Stata how do I handle the problem with the dates that I described
above. I
am asking this because I want to run a regression of interest rates
I_{it} on some other variables. Where I_{it} is the interest rate of
country i at time t. But for each i I have different start and end
date for the time series of interest rates.

thank you
Joales