Re: st: data analysis problem. Extrapolation or something else?

From   joales salbdralor <joalessakafiora@googlemail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: data analysis problem. Extrapolation or something else?
Date   Tue, 5 Jun 2012 09:37:13 +0200

Dear all,

Maybe I  was not very explicit in my previous
post. Please give me  the opportunity to explain better this
time. As a mentioned in my previous email  I have a panel data set of
interest rates that vary over time and across countries. The problem
is that the start and end date for the time series of interest rates
are different across countries
Take a look at the following table

                  Country A                country B

start date:  '2-11-2002 '                07-12-2002'
                     .
                      .
                       .

      .
.
end date :    09-10-2004'               '06-11-2004'