Re: Re: st: RE: converting graph to pdf

From   Christopher Baum <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: Re: st: RE: converting graph to pdf
Date   Mon, 4 Jun 2012 08:45:10 -0400

On Jun 4, 2012, at 8:33 AM, Rich wrote:

> if I remember correctly, saving graphs in pdf format was added when
> version 12 was first released -- if you don't see this, then you don't,
> apparently, have an up-to-date version of Stata and in that case you
> need to tell us what version you have

Correct for Windows users. Mac OS X has been able to -graph export- to pdf for a very long time. And Linux users, as I understand one of the wishes and grumbles at last week's meeting, still can't do so directly.

                             An Introduction to Stata Programming  |