st: plotting time series

From   stef salvez <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: plotting time series
Date   Fri, 1 Jun 2012 16:58:31 +0200

I have a panel data across countries and individuals. For each country
 I have a sequence of dates
For France for example
22/02/09
22/03/09
19/04/09
17/05/09
12/07/09
09/08/09
06/09/09
04/10/09
01/11/09
29/11/09
27/12/09
31/01/10

For Italy
14/06/09
12/07/09
09/08/09
06/09/09
04/10/09
01/11/09
29/11/09
27/12/09
31/01/10
28/02/10
28/03/10

And I want to “plot” (in one graph) these sequences of dates in the
sense that I want to have a”visual” contact of each of the behaviour
of  the series of dates because as you can see I do not have the same
start date and   end date and the next date is not always every 28
days. So I have a jump in some cases. I would like to visualize these
characteristics-differences between the two  series of  dates by
making a plot.

Any suggestions?