st: Flush for SF_display?

From (Brendan Halpin)
Subject   st: Flush for SF_display?
Date   Sat, 28 Apr 2012 16:39:15 +0100

I'm trying to debug a C plugin for Stata. (I know plugins are
deprecated, but this one does lots of recursion and uses an external
hashtable library.)

I'm debugging Bill Gould style, printing messages using SF_display().
However, it is clear that this is caching output. Therefore, I'm not
seeing the critical messages just before the segmentation fault I

Is there a plugin equivalent of Mata's displayflush()? Can I force it to
SF_display() immediately?

Brendan Halpin,   Department of Sociology,   University of Limerick,   Ireland
Tel: w +353-61-213147  f +353-61-202569  h +353-61-338562;  Room F1-009 x 3147    ULSociology on Facebook:         twitter:@ULSociology