Re: st: Interpreting and Visualizing Regression Models Using Stata

From   John Antonakis <John.Antonakis@unil.ch>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Interpreting and Visualizing Regression Models Using Stata
Date   Tue, 24 Apr 2012 17:12:43 +0200

Hear, hear. Just got my copy a couple of days ago, and Michael's done an excellent job.

Best,
J.

Prof. John Antonakis
Faculty of Business and Economics