st: Interpreting and Visualizing Regression Models Using Stata

From   Alan Acock <acock@mac.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Interpreting and Visualizing Regression Models Using Stata
Date   Tue, 24 Apr 2012 08:06:05 -0700

I just received Michael Mitchell's new book, Interpreting and Visualizing Regression Models Using Stata. Nobody can make Stata Graphic capabilities as easy to use as Mitchell. This new book gives me new ways to interpret all sorts of regression models including multilevel models. I'm recommending it to all my students. The new Stata 12 features he explains in this book are compelling.

Alan Acock
acock@mac.com