re: st: shading in graphs

From   Christopher Baum <>
To   "" <>
Subject   re: st: shading in graphs
Date   Sun, 22 Apr 2012 08:15:40 -0400

Dan wrote

   ssc install nbercycles
   help nbercycles

but I am not sure if it is updated for the recent recession - I don't have
access to Stata at this moment.

My -nbercycles- routine was indeed updated some time ago to include the timing of the Great Recession, Dec 2007-June 2009 according to

As Dan suggests, you may access it from SSC, or -adoupdate- if you have a copy that does not include this latest recession.

                             An Introduction to Stata Programming  |