Re: st: Shading in graphs

From   Daniel Feenberg <>
Subject   Re: st: Shading in graphs
Date   Fri, 20 Apr 2012 07:47:07 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 20 Apr 2012, B?lent K?ksal wrote:

Dear Stata Users,

How do we shade between two vertical added lines in a graph? What I
have in mind is those graphs that show periods of business cycles,
recessions etc. Thanks for any response.

  ssc install nbercycles
  help nbercycles

but I am not sure if it is updated for the recent recession - I don't have access to Stata at this moment.

dan feenberg