st: David Roodman's -cmp- updated

From   Christopher Baum <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: David Roodman's -cmp- updated
Date   Fri, 20 Apr 2012 19:42:00 -0400

As I mentioned earlier today, David Roodman sent me an update for -cmp- which deals with various bugs in his recent revision. That is now available from SSC. If you already have -cmp- installed,

adoupdate cmp, update

to get the updated version.

                             An Introduction to Stata Programming  |