Re: st: use of tempfile

From   Prakash Singh <prakashbhu@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: use of tempfile
Date   Thu, 19 Apr 2012 19:15:15 +0530

Nick one more last try with desperation to convey the massage

Each code signifies  total export, sales etc of  firm operating in the
defined indusry (let us say 6 for lether) from particular state and
thus to my understanding reshape will not work here.

If you bye this it ok otherwise let me spend some time pondering about
how best I can put my query to get solved.

Prakash