Re: st: use of tempfile

From   Prakash Singh <prakashbhu@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: use of tempfile
Date   Thu, 19 Apr 2012 16:43:16 +0530

Sorry Nick
by mistake the incomplete mail was send.

As I have written in my last mail I have 36 data file, it is true, but
the code written and posted for which I seek help is for only one
state data file as I want to keep the final state (merged after using
keep if command) level data files for data verification.

I tried my best to put my query, I am really sorry for if it is
creating confusion and thus nusence for others. If you are not able to
get the picture clear I will discontinue this link for time being and
will come back after making my post more clear.

Sorry again

Thanks
Prakash