st: Propensity score matching-interaction term

From   Nyasha Tirivayi <>
Subject   st: Propensity score matching-interaction term
Date   Tue, 17 Apr 2012 03:21:29 +0200

 I would like to ask for advise concerning using psmatch2 for finding
heterogenous effects. Is it possible to carry out interaction
specifications. For instance if I want to use PSM to analyse men and
women seprately, would it be possible to interact my treatment
variable  with the baseline characteristic in question e,g, gender?

May you kindly advise

Postdoc Fellow
Maastricht University