Re: st: Hunger Games Survival Analysis (Using Stata)

To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Hunger Games Survival Analysis (Using Stata)
Date   Thu, 12 Apr 2012 21:35:38 -0400

It looks like the link didn't get though, which probably has everyone wondering what I am talking about:

http://www.bdkeller.com/writing/hunger-games-survival-analysis/