Re: st: Stata 12 and HLM Software

To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Stata 12 and HLM Software
Date   Thu, 12 Apr 2012 15:32:31 -0500

At 12:03 PM 4/12/2012, Dan Blanchette wrote:
Sean Reardon, the author of -hlm-, told me a few weeks ago that Richard Congdon, the programmer of HLM, told him that he had modified HLM to read Stata 12 data files. So you can probably download the updated version of HLM from the SSI site and that should work.

I believe that pertains to HLM 7, and if so that won't help people using HLM 6. Jim Stark and I have been working on some other workarounds, which sooner or later one of us will post when we have more time!

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu
WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam