Re: st: matrix of initial values in ml estimations

From   Anisa Shyti <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: matrix of initial values in ml estimations
Date   Tue, 10 Apr 2012 16:33:26 +0200

Hi Marteen,

Thank you for your reply.  I am using a program that I define, with a
set of temporary variables etc.

The command I use is the following:

ml model lf wmidwr (alpha: option pl pu r = )(beta: ), technique(nr 6
dfp 3 bhhh 3) init(0.1 0.1, copy)
ml maximize,  iterate(160) difficult

Where shall I insert the loops for the initial values?

Thank you very much.
Anisa