st: matrix of initial values in ml estimations

From   Anisa Shyti <anisa.shyti@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: matrix of initial values in ml estimations
Date   Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:38:09 +0200

Hello,

I would like to test a series of initial values for my coefficient
estimates in maximum likelihood.  For this particular estimation, I
have two parameters, which values for both may fall in the range (0
,1).

How can I define a matrix that tests for all the possible initial
values (eg., 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, ...., 0.9) for both parameters?

Thank you very much in advance,
Anisa