Re: st: Stata graphs with tick marks in center axis for line graph with positive and negative values

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Stata graphs with tick marks in center axis for line graph with positive and negative values
Date   Fri, 6 Apr 2012 15:34:55 +0100

As I understand this, you want axes that correspond to y = 0, x = 0
and tick marks on those too.

Stata won't let you do (all of)  this.

See the discussion started by

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2010-07/msg01284.html