st: RE: Comparing AuROCs for same predictor but different outcomes

From   "Dwamena, Ben" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Comparing AuROCs for same predictor but different outcomes
Date   Fri, 6 Apr 2012 14:29:30 +0000

You can use roccomp or If you have Stata 12, rocreg.

Ben A. Dwamena, MD

Division of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
Department of Radiology
B1 G-505 UH
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
Ann Arbor, MI  48109-5030