Re: Re: st: Stata 12 -twoway function, horizontal recast(area)- bug affecting -confunnel-

From   Tom Palmer <tom.palmer@bristol.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: Re: st: Stata 12 -twoway function, horizontal recast(area)- bug affecting -confunnel-
Date   Thu, 5 Apr 2012 20:59:58 +0100

With thanks to Stata Corp this bug has indeed been fixed in yesterday's (4th April) update.

  Tom