Re: st: Plot means with SD

From   David Hoaglin <dchoaglin@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Plot means with SD
Date   Thu, 5 Apr 2012 07:15:05 -0400

Dear Patricia,

I understand.  I was expressing my concern, as a statistician, that
some of the earlier links in the chain may be broken.  Are you able to
share my suggestions with them?  If the figure is for a manuscript,
the reviewers may help those "earlier links" to see the need for
more-appropriate analysis.

David Hoaglin