Re: st: Plot means with SD

From   Patricia Biedermann <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Plot means with SD
Date   Thu, 5 Apr 2012 10:42:03 +0200

Dear Hoaglin,

Thank you for your reply and ideas.
This makes all sense to me...and I also would rather go for median instead of mean...above all if the data is skewed. But unfortunately I'm the last link in the chain...

Partricia