Re: st: Tabulate by number of appearances

From   "Sandy Y. Zhu" <sandy.zhu@yale.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Tabulate by number of appearances
Date   Sun, 1 Apr 2012 22:48:23 -0400

I did. None tell you how to list the values of the variable from most
frequent to least frequent.

--
Yours sincerely,

Sandy Y. Zhu