st: Tabulate by number of appearances

From   "Sandy Y. Zhu" <sandy.zhu@yale.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Tabulate by number of appearances
Date   Sun, 1 Apr 2012 22:33:22 -0400

Hi everyone:

I'm working with a variable, and I'm trying to see what are the most
frequence values that appeared. I have learned that one could do this
with Stata command Tabulate, but I forgot what extra word I needed to
add in the end.... i rememer the correct formula being Tabulate
variable_name, ____.

Can you tell me what it is? THank you so much!

--
Yours sincerely,

Sandy Y. Zhu