st: gpscore

From   ming li <>
Subject   st: gpscore
Date   Fri, 30 Mar 2012 15:30:29 +0800

I'm trying to use gpscore in my stata, but the programs breaks every
time. I cannot even run the following example do-file.

use "LotteryDataSet.dta", clear
qui gen     cut = 23  if prize<=23
qui replace cut = 80  if prize>23 & prize<=80
qui replace cut = 485 if prize >80

#delimit ;
agew male  ownhs owncoll tixbot workthen yearw yearm1 yearm2 yearm3
yearm4 yearm5 yearm6,
t(prize) gpscore(pscore) predict(hat_treat) sigma(sd) cutpoints(cut)
index(p50) nq_gps(5) t_transf(ln) det
#delimit cr

Stata returns "invalid syntax" every time after generating the
variables T and  _MLtu1. I cannot get the estimated propensity score
using this command. Could you help me with it?

Very much appreciate your kind help