Re: st: gformula

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: gformula
Date   Fri, 30 Mar 2012 08:55:24 +0100

You must point Stata to the right place first. Try this:

net from
net inst st0238

There are two reasons you did not find this.

1. -search- could not find -gformula- because your Stata has not been
-update-d since -gformula- was published in the Stata Journal.

2. You did not use -findit- or -search, all-.

The -help- will not work until -gformula- is installed.