Re: st: question: mata compilation line skip rules

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: question: mata compilation line skip rules
Date   Thu, 29 Mar 2012 22:58:53 +0200

2012/3/29 László Sándor:
> Oh, an "end" was missing. Sorry about this. Thanks again.

No worries, my errors are typically somthing like that to and it
sometimes can take me a reallly long (and frustrating) time to find

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen