st: How to find extreme values

From   "Sandy Y. Zhu" <>
Subject   st: How to find extreme values
Date   Mon, 26 Mar 2012 22:20:06 -0400

Hi guys:

I was wondering if anyone knows how to find outliers or extreme values
in Stata? I have a data whose values mostly lie in (-1,1) range, but
some of them are really far off due to the way the data is scaled
(somewhere around +/-100000). Is there any chance I can eliminate
those with a stata function?

Thank you!

Yours sincerely,

Sandy Y. Zhu