Re: st: Problem with Stata IC - max number of variables

From   Tim <lists@timbp.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Problem with Stata IC - max number of variables
Date   Tue, 27 Mar 2012 08:53:38 +1100

Is your mi data in wide format? If so, each imputation has an extra variable for each imputed or passive variable. You could try doing the imputation in one of the long formats.

Tim