st: Problem with Stata IC - max number of variables

From   Sara Anderson <saraliz.anderson@gmail.com>
Subject   st: Problem with Stata IC - max number of variables
Date   Mon, 26 Mar 2012 17:37:56 -0400

Hi all,
I just received an error message that I have too many variables Stata IC
(max number of 2,047). I currently have 260 variables, but 20 imputations
(with over 25,000 observations, but that shouldn't matter). Is that what's
causing the problem? It doesn't seem that this should be the root cause
because I still only have 260 variables. Could it be something else? Thanks
for your assistance!
Best,
Sara

--
Sara Anderson, MA
Eliot-Pearson Department of Child Development