Re: st: RES: RE: panel tobit with fixed effects

From   Anders Alexandersson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RES: RE: panel tobit with fixed effects
Date   Fri, 23 Mar 2012 17:05:19 -0400

Fernando, the user-written Stata program pantob.ado is at
http://www.princeton.edu/~honore/stata/pantob/pantob.ado.

Anders