st: RES: RE: panel tobit with fixed effects

From   "Fernando Cunha" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RES: RE: panel tobit with fixed effects
Date   Fri, 23 Mar 2012 17:50:32 -0300

Thank you David,
as Anders said "Honoré (1992) has developed a semiparametric estimator for
fixed-effect tobit models." He has an available ado file for this named
pantob.ado at " But the
language of this file is gauss. Tobit is a non linear function and the
likelihood estimator for fixed effects is biased and inconsistent.

Fernando Cunha